Are you looking for more than just a job? Are you wanting to build a career? Wasatch Heat Cable presently has full-time opportunities in the burgeoning “electrical trades” industry. If you meet our qualifications we are ready to train you; both in the field and for certification. Our specialized technicians build bonds of fellowship that are unique to the industry, beyond being a unified team, we are a family. Therefore as the best in our industry, we want the best; those who are vigorous and put pride in their participation. The heat cable business is an expertise service growing exponentially in the Multimillion dollar building industry. 5-star resorts and hotels, exquisite homes, gated communities look to us for the snow and ice protection we create and install. There is only growth in our future based on the last 18 years. Come grow and develop with us.
Duties Include (but are not limited to):
- Provide the finest heat cable, snow retention, and heated panels installation available including design contribution, electrical work, repair, add-on, troubleshooting, replacement, etc.
- Dependable, responsive, and on time with scheduled client appointments
- Accurately execute and complete installations as directed by design
instructions or management
- Participate in all training and certifications and pass course criteria
- Contribute to a positive work environment
- Complete all safety training as instructed
- Happy, sociable, eager to learn, eager to work
- Roofing, gutter, electrical, or construction experience a plus
- Strong troubleshooting and logic skills
- New hire and random drug testing clearance
- Valid Utah driver’s license w/clean driving record
- Lifting, toting, moving up to 75 pounds at times
- Active work environment, work on feet each day
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions/seasons
- Come to work appearing in a way that would make your mother proud
- Cleverness and able to work quickly and neatly
- A positive attitude that matches or lifts our awesome team
- Love to provide great customer service and team-working skills
- As an employee, you are a specialist. Beyond the technician or an electrician, you are trained in a field that few come to know in the trades. Your advanced knowledge and specialty is proudly displayed on our walls and your business card shows the customer you are the right person for their precious property.
Be done and home early enough to enjoy your family, friends, pets, and hobbies, our work hours are 7 AM to 4 PM. Monday through Friday! Saturdays and Sundays are rare, if we do work, we provide over time.
- We provide a sign-on bonus for successful hires who meet terms.
- Holidays observed; New Year, Memorial, Independence, Labor, Thanksgiving, and Christmas are paid holidays. Pioneer Day, Friday after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and New Year’s eve are yours for your enjoyment.
- Join us and get smarter. We train in all realms of our services and certifications with graduated pay and tuition reimbursement when training steps are completed. Our goal is to help you become a Journeyman Electrician or elevate to management.
- The company vehicle is your office. We supply the finest vehicles in the service industry, Our vehicles are Newer Mercedes Benz Sprinters and Toyota Tundras, fully equipped, upfitted, and maintained.
- All project job tools, (hand tools are provided in advance on a fronted basis) equipment, ladders, supplies, safety equipment, PPE, fuel, steamers, blasters, gloves, are provided.
- We party, whether summer or winter; we have company-sponsored adventures based on our production increases. A Christmas party, Company breakfasts, and pellet stove lunches are common.
- We want you to save more, and we will help you. We offer eligibility for our 401K program
- Monthly HSA, or Orange MD Direct Primary Care contribution.
- Accrued paid PTO/Vacation time
- We have incentive-based giveaways of tools, gift cards, clothing, hats, and coats
- Posting Date: Mar 24, 2022
- Pay Range: Starting $17-$20 an hour
- Category:Construction & Skilled Trades
- Education Level: High School
- Job Type: Full-time
- Years of Experience: None
Quickly send your resume or apply before we hire someone for your opportunity