Drexan Multi-Trace Self-Regulating Heat Cable 1000′ (Spool)
Option: 120 volt / 240 volt
Length: 1000’ spool (spool included)
Drexan Multi-trace Self Regulating heating cable that is available for purchase in bulk quantities as well as specific prepared lengths. It is designed to protect pipes, roofs and gutter systems against damage from freezing or ice buildup and is rated for both commercial and residential use. Cable is warrantied for ten years to be free from production defects.
This product may require installation accessories depending on individual needs.
Refer to Drexan Multitrace .pdf spec sheet for specific circuit capacities and limitations.
MultiTrace® Self-Regulating Heating Cables for all your Pipe Freeze Protection and Roof/Gutter needs. Drexan HeatTracer MultiTrace is designed to serve the demands of the Commercial, Residential and Industrial non-hazardous market.
- Ground Fault Protection (GFEP) required on the system. Either in-line with the cable or with a GFEP breaker for the circuit.
- Anchoring kit required for roof edges
- UL Listed
- 10 year manufacturer warranty
- Bus Wire Size: 16 AWG
- Weight: 0.84 lb./10 ft. (125 g/m)
- Cable Dimensions: 0.51 x 0.22 in. (13.0 x 5.7 mm)
MultiTrace is designed to maintain temperatures up to 150°F/65°C and can withstand temperatures up to 185°F /85°C. MultiTrace is certified to all applicable CSA/UL (CUS) standards for use throughout North America, as well as ATEX 2014/34/EU for global applications. MultiTrace is suitable for metallic and nonmetallic roofs, gutters, pipes, tanks and vessels.
- Drexan MultiTrace Heat Cable is available in both 110v/120v and 208v/240v/277v options with 3 different heat outputs depending on your needs. 5 watt @ 50° F
- Great for most roof and gutter applications, general pipe freeze protection, 8 watt @ 50° F
- Great for high snowfall roof and gutter applications, pipe freeze in protection in extreme cold, good for use in metal roof panel deicing systems 10 watt @ 50° F
- Great for extreme roof and gutter freeze protection, excellent for pipe temperature maintenance, large pipe freeze protection
Download the Drexan Multi-Trace Specifications Sheet to help you learn more about Maximum length, Wattage, Voltage and Circuit size.
To learn more about Drexan Roof and Gutter De-icing Solutions see the design sheets in this link.
To see all that Drexan Energy Systems see their website.
|Dimensions||22 × 22 × 16 in|
5w, 8w, 10w