Returns & Refunds
Determine Eligibility for Return
For your items to be eligible for return, they must be unused and in the same condition and original packaging that you received it in.
Merchandise That Is Not Returnable
- Custom cut length heat cable and factory terminated kits cannot be returned.
- Items that have damage or wear from installation or attempted installation.
- Heat Cable that has been uncoiled will be subject to a $30.00 flat return fee.
- Items in question will need to be reviewed and tested, to make sure they are able to be resold. You will only receive your refund once it is determined that the product is undamaged and in the condition it was when sold.
30 Day Return Policy
You have 30 days from the time of purchase to process a return. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- When returning your item, you will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs.
- There is a 10% restocking fee on most items.
- It is recommended that you use a trackable shipping service and/or purchasing shipping
insurance. We can not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
No Return Authorization Number (RA#) Required
If you are returning an order, there is no Return Authorization Number (RA#) needed. Simply enclose a print out of your order confirmation email that shows the following:
- Order Number
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Reason For Return
Shipping Your Return
To return your product, mail or ship to:
Heatcable.com and Wasatch Heat Cable
2750 N Fairfield Road Suite 2
Layton, UT 84041
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain (reasonable) amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet:
- Check your bank account again.
- Next contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Then contact your bank. There is usually some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.